Writer’s Recommendations: Impact Theory

By Mehar Nijjar, Reporter

Have you ever eaten a nutritiously satisfying Quest bar? Good news! The creator of this bar has more to offer than healthful snacks. I introduce to you CEO of Quest Nutrition and entrepreneur, Tom Bilyeu.

Impact Theory is a YouTube channel and podcast series that was started by Tom Bilyeu and his wife/business partner, Lisa Bilyeu. With a mission statement to “end the poverty of the poor mindset”, Tom and Lisa have hosted countless guests with an endless variety of stories and backgrounds to bring to their viewers. Not only does every 1 hour episode have at least one thing to take away, but every speaker has a story that someone can relate to or aspire to live. Each video focuses on an aspect of mindset and how its malleability can be of use to you. Tom also has a reading list for people seeking to grow, with the first recommended book being “Mindset: The New Psychology” by Carol Dweck.

Lisa and Tom have another channel called Relationship Theory in which they answer questions from love viewers and give advice to others. What I admire most about the content that Impact Theory and Relationship Theory provide, is that it is motivational, fresh, and realistic. I would suggest this channel to anyone who seeks inspiration or drive to pursue their goals. Tom and Lisa started from scratch with their entrepreneurship and soon became #2 on the Inc 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies. Many starting entrepreneurs look to Tom’s advice and encouragement in order to become successful.

You can check out Impact Theory on YouTube as well as the website www.impacttheory.com

Mehar Nijjar, Reporter

Hi there. My name is Mehar and I'm a junior at Modesto High School. Hobbies of mine include: listening to music , going for walks, reading, and watching...