Mohi Vs Gregori ( Cat fight night)

By Diego Aguirre, Reporter

Last Friday, Our freshmen, JV, and varsity played Gregori high at Their home. It was Gregori’s Homecoming so we knew there was going to be a lot of fight. Unfortunately, Freshmen lost and they asked not to share the score. JV Also lost in a very close effort both teams showing their fight but Gregori had more to lose and made the final effort beating Jv by only 7 points, but the amount of effort that QB Chris Bryant #7  put in makes up for it in the long run.

Finally, it was time for The Varsity game Our Varsity team Ready for what was coming. But Gregori’s Varsity came as if it was a movie and their team was that of twice our size. we kept up for 3 quarters until we fell short of two touchdowns closing of the deal of That night’s catfight. Seeing how Gregori played on there homecoming I Expect the same for This weeks homecoming game. The battle was hard fought the Freshmen coach said “At this point, we should worry about having fun not winning” after the soul-crushing defeat I expect some fight in the next game To show that we don’t go down quickly.

Diego Aguirre, Reporter

Diego Aguirre, a freshmen, is a reporter for the Modesto High Panther Press. He is 14 and enjoys playing basketball and playing video games. He covers...