The Band is Bach

Preparations for the Spring Concert

By Breanna Donnelly, Reporter

The Modesto High School Spring Concert is currently underway. The concert will be within the next two weeks, and the Modesto High School Band and Choir are working diligently to prepare for it. As sophomore Mikaela Dayanghirang stated, “I’m really prepared… I practice every day and night.” Dayanghirang has been working very hard in her preparation for the Spring Concert, and so have her peers. Mr. Cover even has some of his students who are in band stay during his eighth period orchestra class, in order for them to get more practice for the concert. Dayanghirang’s fellow sophomore, Eunbin Jang, made a statement about the preparations for the Modesto High School Spring Concert stating, “I think that we are prepping for the Spring Concert very well. We practice a lot, and we all hope to see more people attend the concert this semester.” Jang has also been preparing and working very hard, as she is in both the band and orchestra performances.

Overall, the students in the Modesto High School Orchestra and Band have been putting a lot of work and effort into the Modesto High School Spring Concert, and they truly wish for you to attend the Spring Concert and support them. According to sophomore Madison Dong, who is not a member of the band or orchestra, “I fell that this concert is going to be one of the best one’s yet; and I fell that this concert will be splendid. I wouldn’t know how to spend my day without watching this.” Dong is very excited for the Spring Concert, and encourages anyone who wishes to enjoy a good time to attend the concert.

The Modesto High School Band and Orchestra have been preparing hard for the Spring Concert, and they truly hope to see you in attendance there in two weeks!